Sunday, November 23, 2003
Finally updating this after a couple of days MIA. Been sick again, this time with fever reaching to a high of 39.77 degrees. I thought I was going to die. Seriously. I didn't wanna go to the doctor coz they were bound to send me to hospital and NO WAY was i ever spending HAri Raya in hospital. ANyway, the past few days have been horrible. I've been having dry cough and i've been coughing so hard my head hurts and i get ut of breath. i don't get asthma attacks though. Thank God. My immune system sucks. I haven't eaten a real meal since I don't remember when. I can't eat, coz when i do, ill start coughing harder, and I haven't lost weight. Pfuit. I went to the doc yesterday tho and he gave me the stupid usual black-brownish cough syrup and God knows it doesn't do a shit for me. Paid $33 for 3 measly prescipstions of flu medication, antibiotic capsules and the cough syrup. Stupid bastard.
Anyhow, Hari Raya preps are on full force at my place. Ketupats will come tomorrow! Whoopie! My room is all pretty...thanks to yours truly and my good ole mommie of course! Click HERE to take a look at my REVAMPED, RECONSTRUCTED lurrrvely & cosy ole shack! Best part? IT'S PURPLE!!!!
I got a new phone as well! Whoopiedoo! Sold off the ugly Philips phone that i won and bought Samsung S300. Prrrretty, baybee! Basically everything is ready for Hari Raya (yay!), except the food and me of course, since i'm still coughing. pfuit.
I can't wait for Hari Raya, I can't wait for money, I can't wait to see my nieces & nephews! I can't wait for ketupats & rendangs and to start my CGT again. CGT is the acronym for Cute Guy Toll, counting every cute guy who visits durings hari raya. :) Of course, i will religiously take pics with my trusty sidekick, Duchess aka my digicam and upload it for ya'll to see!!!
Here's a lil note to all celebrating hari raya, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!! May the ever-awaited month be blessed for you and your family. To all of you reading this, I'd like to apologise for whatever I've said or done throughout our aquaintence... i may have been a pain in the ass and i'm saying sorry if i have offended you somehow!
.:Salam Lebaran, Maaf Zahir Batin!!!:.
posted by Fuzzy @ 21:51
monologue.