Saturday, November 15, 2003
Let's get down to business. I will NOT be told to shut up. No self respecting female should EVER be told to shut up and listen by ANYBODY- male or female. I respect authority, and do not question it unless the need arises, but i question anything that i feel is perplexing or that i do not understand and unable to grasp. And i give opinions when the need arises. I give VALID & USEFUL comments & opinions, thus what is appreciated is thoughtful responses or at least a thank you. I do NOT appreciate being told to "Shut up & sit down, otherwise get out of this meeting."
Well, you know what? FUCK YOU. I will not be told to fucking shut up because my comment just burst your fucking huge bubble of an ego. I will not be told to go to the kitchen because that is where females belong. I will not be told to wash the god damned fucking dishes because i am a fucking female.
Listen here, you stupid bastards. I will not sit there and let you talk women down. I have every right to criticize your comment or opinion to your face and you will just have to shut up and accept it instead of raising your eyebrows and look at me like i have lost my mind.
And no, you do not ask me questions like "Why are you questioning my decision, young lady?" Well, Mister, boy have i got news for YOU. WELCOME TO THE 21st CENTURY. Welcome to the century where women can read, write & count as well as you can. Or perhaps even better. Women can do almost anything men can, and if not, it is only because of our biological nature. Welcome to the God damned century where women are no more submissive to men. Welcome to the century where women shall not be supressed anymore.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE WOMEN ARE HUMANS.
Oh, and i won't be told i have to learn to cook because guys need women to cook for them when i get married. EXCUSE ME, BUT HAVE YOU HEARD???!!! I AM SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD. I will not get married, like, anytime NEXT MONTH. And even if i do get married, i will make him sign pre-nuptials b4 we do, so in the case where he ever cheat on me, he will lose a god damned load of money. Not that i need his money of course, since i will be FUCKING RICH without him in my life. I won't curl up and die because you ran off with some slut. I'll pick myself up, thank you very much.
Oh, and speaking of which, i will NOT be told i am FAT. Or i got fatter. Or i got bigger. Because listen here lady, you're the one rotting away in that raggedy arm chair of yours with chunks of fats on your thighs even a god damned pig will be ashamed to look at and YOU'RE CALLING ME FAT. Look at yourself in the mirror, darling. I will not lower myself to the world's idea of beautiful- or rather, what the media allows the world to perceive as beautiful. That's the cultivation theory at work, ladies and gentlemen. I am completely happy with the way i look despite the fact that i cannot fit into a decent pair of levi's. And no, i am not blogging this down to convince myself that i am. I'm blogging this to let YOU know that i'm fucking happy with my life without your help, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. So when i see these old ladies during hari raya visiting, they oughtta beware. I will not sit down and let you critize me like a god damned piece of meat. I will not tolerate discrimination. I will tell you to go to hell and go screw yourself. I will make sure you wished you had never opened your god damned big mother fucking hell of a mouth.
And to all of which i have only one thing to say. As usual,
SCREW THE WORLD!
posted by Fuzzy @ 22:45
monologue.