Sunday, February 22, 2004
Fact: Subway's Chocolate Cookies are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
# Subway's double-choc cookies are the most spectacular-tasting cookies that I have ever tasted in my entire existence. With a meal, they'd give you two, but separately, it's 1 at a dollar, and 3 at $2.50. But trust me, considering the choc expert that I am, I have never tasted better tasting cookies. EVER.
Fact: My 14-year-old brother NEVER studies on a Sunday. Unless the parentals screams at him, that is.
#Imagine my shock when i woke up this moring to see him pouring over his history books. I was laughing my head off in disbelief, and if it wasn't for rules against gambling in Islam, i'd betcha if i got a lottery ticket today, i'd win. Big time.
Fact: The more time u spend with a group of people, the more of their habits you pick up.
# Stealing food (Jesse), calling out for ppl w/o a reason or simply to say 'Hallo' & giving nicknames to every other person u know(ness) etc, etc
Fact: I miss Jun & Christy like crazy.
Only that i wanna see them both together, so it'll be the three of us altogether. The last time we had a bitchfest outing like tt was last National Day?
pfooi.
Fact: My parents ADORE my brother
#Due to the abnominable sibling having exams, I can't go to Bangkok, even with my mom, because he'll be distracted. EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HIM. Wait, remember the time when both of you went to Penang with him during my O levels??? What about the time u headed to Johor for a seafood dinner while i was miserably struggling with Medisoc project?
PFUIT.
Fact: I LURVE using Dreamweaver.
It has got to be the BESTEST computer programme since Creative Writer ( i was a big fan). Do u know what kind of achievement it is for me to conquer technology? Watch out, WORLD! MUAHAHAHA *sinister laugh*
posted by Fuzzy @ 20:27
monologue.