Saturday, March 27, 2004
New Kid On The Block!
Announcing the arrival of the new kid on the block: Muhammad Faizal (AKA Lil Fizz)! I've a new nephew! Don't ask me why, but my dad's family has a certain unexplained fascination with similar sounding names beginning with the letter F.
He's so tiny, so red, and so adorable! I feel old, though. I've already 2 nieces and a nephew. By the time I start working, I'd be friggin broke during Hari Raya! 2 of my cousins got married b/w late last year and early this year. Then one's getting married late this year. And when they have kids... let's just leave that at that, lah!
Anyhow, check out Lil Fizz's pics HERE! I can't wait for him to get bigger and get baby Adidas togs for him! So exciting!
I dont quite fancy my two nieces though... coz the elder one's a major crybaby (even at 5), but the younger's kicks major ass. She's barely one and she walks around our place like she owns it and she growls at people.
And yes, I do have a thang for babies and lil kiddies. At least when they're not living under my roof!
posted by Fuzzy @ 20:14
monologue.