Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Part of the reason why I haven't been blogging is that what I've been up to shouldn't be a bother to anybody. People in school see me more than enough, so they cannot be bothered to read whatever I post and people I don't see in school, I'm sorry to say this- but for the first time since year 1 started, I don't miss any of you. That's also because buried in work. B-U-R-I-E-D. I could dig a hole, throw myself in it & cover myself with the amount of work that Ihave and it'll pass off as a very cool grave.
The last part of the reason why i havent been blogging is that I have been very very sick- and still am. The sleeping-at-5am-and-waking-up-at-8am ritual has taken its toll on me and last wednesday, I was down with heat exhaustion- thanks to the weather. What was 3 days of fever, headaches, runny nose, earache, sore throat turned into horrible diahoerra on saturday thanks to my mom's goodwill of feeding me massive amounts of warm milk since I was very weak.
I'm still on her case for it. I can't eat anything coz I'll shit everything out. My doc told me to drink 100Plus to replenish the lost minerals- which I thought was pretty amusing.
I have concluded that anyone who has willingly lived-and loved with my father for 19 years deserves recognition and praise. My mom has got to be the most amazing woman on earth because my dad's an MCP. He believes women shouldn't bother about feminism. It's a bloody waste of time, he claims.
Let's just say we're not on very good terms right now.
My mom- no matter how much we disagree and how much I say i can't stand her- is amazing and I love her. That is why anybody who messes with my mom messes with me. And everybody in the family knows you don't mess with me or my dad- because when you do, we'll make sure your life's like nothing it has ever been before. And trust me, that's not something to look forward to.
You know who you are. Watch your back. I'm coming for you, bitch.
posted by Fuzzy @ 22:27
monologue.