Thursday, May 13, 2004
Ducks & Hippos
Q:What do u call a duck that eats wheat?
A: QUACKER OATS!
hahahaha.
From the company that brought you Ducktours, they now present a new open-air double decker bus cruising around the island exploring the tales of 5 cities. Introducing the Hippotour which made its virgin tour around the roads of SG today.
For those who saw Ducktainers & DROs screaming their heads off along Orchard Road, don't be alarmed. Even though all of them are kooky in their own separate ways, it was a direct marketing act and also a photoshoot thang for STB.
Guess who got her Ducktours tee with a tiny duckie motif on it today? Check out the pics HERE!
The Beheading
Please do not fucking attribute EVERYTHING that happens in Iraq to the Holy religion of Islam. Islam does NOT condone violence. Did anybody ever fucking attribute every fucking thing that you fucking done wrong to the religion that you are mostly made up of- christianity?
Well, you bloody fools,
They fucking beheaded him because you killed their fathers.
They beheaded him because you raped their sisters.
They beheaded him because you fucking tortured their brothers.
I despise the Bush Administration. I hate them so much. Fuck them all. They don't deserve any respect. I'd glad an American was beheaded. I'm sorry the family lost a brother, a son, but I'm glad America went through this.
In the words of the excecutioners: "God is Great."
One search on the internet will show you headings like "Islamists behead American", "Muslims Behead American Man."
No, really. FUCK YOU. I have so much rage in me, it's just so fucked. FUCK YOU, BUSH. FUCK YOU, BUSH ADMINISTRATION. FUCK YOU YOU INSIPID PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO LEARN ABOUT WHAT ISLAM REALLY IS ABOUT.
ARGH!
posted by Fuzzy @ 20:45
monologue.