Thursday, May 13, 2004
Yes, so my recent posts have lacked my perky, sarcastic-ky or kooky style. So sue me.
Guess who's a DUCKTAINER? =) Yes, oh dearest duckies! I got a job! At Ducktours. I'll only be starting in June though, but hey! I got a job. And all i have to do is TALK! And act all kooky and perky. I'm going for this photoshoot thing tmr. Apparently there's a new city tour called Hippotour, so we're doing a mock tour to take pics tomorrow. The people there are very nice, very cool. They even have a whistle that makes a quack! So fun! V's been laughing at me bc i'm amused by this.
Speaking of which, the woman left together with Kon, Noelle, Germaine, Valerie (who has these adorable nephews) & Nick for Prague at 2255hrs last night. Let's just pray they don't get killed there.
I'm also in the production crew for Singapore Idol! Muahaha! Thus, stay tuned for lo-down on the losers, the wannabes and the cannot-make-its of Generation Y!
In the meantime, here's a new layout! The previous one was really cool but i hate using the ones from blogskin coz i feel like im ripping people's work off. So this is allll mine! I deserve a congratulatory note! =) I've gotta hit the sack coz I've the SG idol meeting in the morn & the photoshoot later on, so till another post. MWAH!
posted by Fuzzy @ 02:35
monologue.