Friday, May 28, 2004
you know how kids always wish they're adopted and that their real family is actually royalty and one day they'll actually come whisk them off on a unicorn one day and they'd live happily ever after? okay, maybe not all kids, but particularly me... i was a kid with an imagination that could keep me busy for days without contact with the 'real world'.
anyway, back to adoption and stuff. up to this day, i swear there should've been some screw up in the hospital. and yes, ive been told endlessly the similar features me and brother share, but he got a C5 for English. C5 for English! And Higher Malay! And Literature! It's ridiculous!
Well, of course on the other hand, he got A1s for Math & Science, but then!!! It's NOT EVEN HUMAN to get a C5 in ENglish, Lit or Malay! I aced those subjects big time, man! And as you probably have guessed, he's in for intensive english training during the school vacation.
Moving on to MY results... in order of the best to the worst. Ahem, ahem...
Core Modules
Written Communication.....DISTINCTION!!! YAY!!!
Radio.....A
Print Marketing.....B+
WebCG.....B
Social Psychology...B
Fucking IS
Individual & Society....B+
Creative Thinking crap..B
Frankly, I'm not all that happy with my results bc for one, I know I didn't work very hard for webcg even though i'm pretty okay with dreamweaver... of course, it was only because we had the exposition test for writt coming, not that i was doing anything else.
Thank God for the final A+ for the soc psych assessed tutorial that scored me the B, otherwise there would have been a painful C in the result slip.
I'm surprised I even passed marketing...ok, im exagerrating. I'm surprised I didn't get a C, considering the fact that I only studied marketing after I completed i search, meaning to say I only studied for a day. Think about it- if I were to study slightly more, I'd have gotten an A! stoooooopid!
Of course, considering the trauma, the stress, the sleepless nights, the tears spent over i-search and exposition test, i think i deserve the grade. hah. But i really didn't expect anything more than a B, always thought i could yak better than i could write! And this proves I can do both just as well! Yay!
Of course, my dearest Vanessa is most likely this sem's top student as well unless any freak has five distinctions, bc the woman has four! As inhuman as her grades may sound, I'm SO proud of her!
Moving on to the idol fever, I'm SO glad Fantasia won. I'm sorry, but I happen to be biased towards african american artistes. I just think they're better. While Degarmo's voice is extremely versatile, it has no twang and uniqueness that Barrino's has. Of course, Barrino also has amazing stage presence, kick ass spunskster personality and to top it all off, she's a MOM! YAY, WOMAN!!!
I have resorted to spending my time DIY-ing. As of the mo, I'm working on DIY journals and a DIY bag from a rice sack. I've reconstructed all the photo frames in my room (and yes, i have many). Oh! I'm also designing graphic tees. I only have to buy iron-on transfer paper. And I happen to think they're very cool. haha... My line of tees will be called: You've Been Fuzzied and the tees will mostly feature woman or girl-power and the fight against patriarchy! YAY!
aight, all you lil kiddies, till the next post. fuzzy...oooout!
posted by Fuzzy @ 17:42
monologue.