Saturday, June 05, 2004
CLICK THA PICS TO GET EM ENLARGED! =D

PRSS Student Council Alumni... Probably the most kickass, most diverse and the hottest looking PRSS SC Alumni u can ever get!

Alumni & the sec 4s. Oh, how they have grown.... haha!
Mahathir wanted to run around wearing cellophane wrap. Wearing only cellophane wrap. Ate probably the most pathetic meal (of course, it's free, so i can't complain) I've ever had in 2 years. Gave my Lady Lazarus speech to a buncha kids who couldn't pronounce a whole load of words to save their lives. Attempted to give them a 2hr crash course on public speaking. And attended the most boring campfire I've ever been to my entire life.
I have concluded that. Filzah will always be the Filzah i remember her as. Mardiana will be as paranoid as ever. Sarah will always be the butt of most jokes. People will never get why Mahathir was Discipline IC once upon a time. Dan is just perfectly Dan. Ms V will always be Ms V to me. =)
Moving on, I have it ALL figured out. Fine, I'm always saying I've figured things out but I'm still in the sorry state of mind that I always seem to be, but THIS time, i really, really AM positive i've figured everything out.
All thanks to a lengthy 4hr conversation on feminism, the male species, Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs with the aid of hot chocolate & some-sorta-weirdo-coffee-from-Starbucks-that-i'll-never-like, Jesse's Bitch book.
Thank You.
[W]hen I have a man in front of me, even one I really like, one who is quite literally putty in my hands and wherever else, i feel the incredible urge to use the power he has given me to ruin his life.
[T]he more powerless I am... the stronger the urge I will get to make a mess out of him.
[B]ut you can't fake your femme fatale-lity, because emotion will lead the cleverest woman to get lost in her own game.
It's hard to know what to do isn't it?
posted by Fuzzy @ 21:33
monologue.