Saturday, June 19, 2004
I cry because I'm not in control.
I cry because I can't get it in black & white.
I cry because I don't want grey areas.
I cry because I want to love. I want to be loved.
I cry because I want to laugh. Again.
I cry because I held back far too long.
I cry because I can't feel no more.
I cry because I can't stop the world's bullshit.
I cry because I can't change the world with two hands.
I cry because I'm never good enough. I'm never smart enough. I'm never woman enough. I'm never pretty enough. I'm never skinny enough. I'm never. Never.
I cry because I can't put up a facade no more.
I cry because I'm bad at charades.
I cry because I can't be strong anymore.
I cry because I'm not strong.
posted by Fuzzy @ 00:23
monologue.