Wednesday, June 09, 2004
OH. This is revolting. I have to blog about this despite having a million other things to do.
I, Fazillah Binte Abdul Gaffa, will be taking Life Sciences Revolution and Productivity & Quality Studies come next semester for Interdisciplinary Studies Modules.
Life Sciences Revolution and Productivity & Quality Studies. You heard me right.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, You have GOT to be FUCKING kidding me.
I am taking SCIENCE. To make it worse, it's LIFE SCIENCES!
My brother learns about BACTERIA in his life sciences class. BACTERIA. BACTERIA!!!
All i know about bacteria is that Vitagen has loads of it.
I don't even DRINK vitagen!!!
My Mondays are never gonna be the same ever again.
Got my class btw. T202. Same old, same old. So, youjin, harlie, kate, val's in my class. Anybody else? Holla at the tagboard!
I love the fms orientation video production crew. i think they know their shit about production. at least i really hope so.
the orientation committee? julius and vanessa (a new vanessa. yes, yet another. she's from fsv) rock. they know their stuff, they get things going and i think we work swell. Thank God.
filming on friday. i can't wait. it's been ages! YAY!
posted by Fuzzy @ 16:41
monologue.