Photos from today's shoot. Some are dark & tiny, ill post up bigger ones on Yahoo! tmr, aight. In the meantime, make do with what you have, kiddies!

That's Funkay D. & Me. 3 Directors- Director Julius "da hair" Yang, Funkay D. Thomas (aka Vanessa) & me- D. Suicidal-Excitable Fuzz

Hatta- Poultry Rice Uncle wannabe. hahaha!

Nat baaaaybee!

it's US!

check out julz doing some F4 shit...

we're tired, sweaty, stinky and very hungry. But boy, do we still look good! Hah. Beat that!

the crew. the fsv ppl. the bomb. faz, anaiz, hizuan, julz & vanz.

so julz didnt get raped my metros. but he got felt up. well, kinda?

Nobody can do "Chicken Chop or Chicken Rice" like he can.

yes. it's a voodoo ritual. at least so i think.

ritual, baybee. the ritual. don't ask.

Ah hah! Behold. The magic fuzz can do with my baby...

hatta & dinesh from the back. cool pic huh?
The production was not as tiring as Peel's productions, but it's more fun! We even did a Dolly on Julz's car. Rad, baybee. I think it's really amazing how we can e smooshed together within a few days and work very well together.
I love it when death becomes a topic of discussion, because as much as it terrifies me, death intrigues me even more. Because with the topic of death, comes the topic of religion. I've been subscribing to Quran By Mail, so I've been receiving about 3 lines per day from the Quran everyday via email. It's really cool because not only do i get em in arabic alphabets or calligraphy or whatever you call them, i also get them translated in English. Which is, obviously, my main purpose.
Sometimes, the translations scare me, because it is obvious you cannot translate language as it is directly. Like a words can have seven other different meanings in different contexts. So a translator, can easily miss out the 6 other meanings the word or phrase can carry, and it really bugs me because I'm out to find out the Truth. And if I can't understand directly from the religious texts as it is, would I even find it?
Am I even searching for truth correctly?
Then again, what is correct? Would being correct mean that I'll stumble on the truth? Or will there be a divine intervention of some sort? How would I even know if I have found the truth?
Of course, one has to put into consideration the fact that most, if not all of the published and commercialized translations of the Quran are by men.
As far as I'm concerned, I believe that while I can carry on and attempt to slowly grasp the ideals of Islam and such, i believe that only in death, would the Ultimate Truth be finally told.
To Allah belongs the knowledge of the unseen of the heavens and the earth; and the coming of the Hour of Judgement is like the twinkling of an eye, or even quicker. Surely, Allah has full power over everything.
Surah 16:77
As much as I'd like to know when Death is actually coming for me, it is impossible, for it is amongst 5 matters that only Allah knows, as transcribed in the following verse:
" Verily, with Allah alone is the knowledge of the Hour. And He sends down the rain, and He knows what is in the wombs. And no soul knows what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knows in what land it will die. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware. "" 31:34
Moving on to a lighter note, I never really post lyrics and shit up on my blog, because i think people don't read them, but I finally managed to find Alanis Morisette's You Oughta Know and I love the angst that's in the lyrics itself. it kicks ass, baybee. Humour me and read through it?
I want you to know that I'm happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theater?
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother
Cause the love that you gave that we made
Wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, 'til you died
But you're still alive
And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know
You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her
Cause the love that you gave that we made
Wasn't able to make it enough for you to be open wide, no
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you died, 'til you died
But you're still alive
And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know
Cause the joke that you laid in the bed that was me
And I'm not going to fade as soon as you close your eyes, and you know it
And everytime I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it ... well can you feel it?
And I'm here to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know
OH. i got my first bday present today! A package from Herman & the boys came from Aussie. I got a purple something. I'll let you guess with a couple of lines from their card... "A perfect gift for a feminist bitch who's gonna turn 18- for you don't have to depend on men for sexual pleasure no more."
Yes.
Haha. I'll stick a pen somewhere and turn it into those swiggle wriggle writer thinggamijjigs, eh?