It's only been a few days yet I've already developed this love-hate relationship with him. Not that he hates me. Considering the current state that he is in, he should love me. Or at least try to (then again, im da bomb, what's there not to love. haha.).
But I think for the next 6 months, I'll develop an even greater dislike for him.
I had to spend my entire bledding day with him and my shoulder is already aching, and I'm $5.85 poorer.
And he has an almond-ny smell. Oh, and his name? AJ? It stands for Andrew Jergens, by the way.
The Andrew Jergens Company.
Manufacturer of Jergens' Skincare Original Scent Lotion with Cherry-Almond Scent for Extra Dry Skin.
My advertising project.
I'm the CEO of an advertising company (which has yet to be named). I'll start a revolution, beginning with Jergens.
Jergens' advertising campaign will change the world.
Of course, that is, if I get rid of one member in my group.
Eat Jergens. Sleep Jergens. Think Jergens. Live Jergens.