Tuesday, August 24, 2004
ARGH.
After an entire year. One whole bleeding year. My Achilles Tendon decided to fuck up again.
ARGH.
I was being a nice little healthy duck and decided to take a run. With proper warm-ups. Then. Then, after like 25 mins, there was this fucking surge of pain on my ankle. Of course, I dragged myself back home. No swelling, no redness, NOTHING.
See, a couple of years back when I was still vigorously playing netball and tennis I fucked my ankle real bad and ruptured my Achilles Tendon, which is, like, the muscle area above your heel and below your calf.
The pain keeps coming and going, coming and going. WHICH IS REALLY REALLY FUCKED. Then no pain at that area for more than a year.
Tsk.
ARGH.
The best part.
My damned right foot is bandaged and I'm limping.
FUCK.
According to my beloved doctor, if I don't take extreme care on the tendon, it might just burst and I'd have to go for an operation. Or in the less extreme case for physiotheraphy.
Bloody hell. And all this one day before my advertising photo shoot. ONE DAY.
Thanks, God.
posted by Fuzzy @ 16:36
monologue.