Because it's about candy-coated dreams
I want you so bad to be my fix
Pink and blue jellybean moondrops fall like torpedoes around my toes
Whispers spill over your lips and turn the water saccharine and theatrical
Your footsteps echo confection from the bruised street lamps
Your candy nectar kisses compel the fascination sky to erupt and fireworks melt everything into chocolate fondue
Godiva sheets drizzle down over old brick walls and heal termite snacks
I know you have arrived when the atmosphere thickens and I choke on your cotton candy fog
You pierce my tongue with lollypop stems and soothe any pain with creamsicle caresses
Bedsheets and linen are woven liquorice
We strain on beds of jellybeans and foreplay consists of sugarcoated apples
Our bodies veil together in envelopes of vanilla cola
Your breath leaves honey hanging in the air
I want you so bad to be my fix
But the corners of your mouth are mouldy and your skin is cracked and worn
It always comes down to your fist
You inhale gasoline and exhale superficial needs
and when you touch me you carve in me barbed wire embrace
I want you so bad to be my fix, but you are only fading flypaper.
I can't help but get stuck to You.