Because sometimes, it's the little things that You do that keep me going.
... I received an origami heart today. I received an origami heart folded from a receipt from Kinokuniya. And this heart means so much to me because it's from someone so selfless, so amazing, so forgiving, so intelligent; my love for her is over whelming. I'm tearing just thinking of how thankful I am that I have found someone like you. Bless her, God. Bless Mainee for being that individual that she is. Bless her for listening to me, for laughing at my lame jokes, for sharing my love for bird legs, for listening to my rants, for not judging me, for letting me think, for confusing me, for humouring me. Thank you for offering your friendship. Thank you for offering your love. Even though you hate Barney & you're forever misplacing my wallet, I'll have you know that I love You...