Friday, August 06, 2004
[E]very time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me you'd hold me
Until you Died.
But You're Still Alive.
You muthafucker. Words cannot even begin to touch the depth of how much hatred I have for you. I loathe you so much the very thought of you gives me that sour, sick feeling of repulsion at the back of my throat.
I had so much faith in you. I let you believe in me. I threw my masks aside when I was with you. I put my defenses down. I trusted you.
I wish I never did.
[E]very time I scratch my nails down someone else's back
I hope you feel it
I want to hurt you. I want to hurt you so bad so you'll never be able to cause such distress to another. I want to make you realise that there is a Divine Power. You took me for a joke. You took me for a child. You saw me as a sweet lil puppet. You put me on a pedestal and I went down with it.
You bleed You learn
I hope I learn.
I hope I don't ever love you. Again.
posted by Fuzzy @ 21:43
monologue.