Because I'm in a hebetudinous state of mind.
Do you think about me?
Because I do. I mean, I think about You.
I think about the things that you say. And I think about what makes you say the things you say. I think about how you think.
I think about what you think of me.
[And fuck, I don't usually care what people think.]
I think about how the things you speak of play in my mind.
Over and over.
Over and over.
Again.
I think. I think; therefore I am.
I think you make things real.
I think you'll help close the book, end the chapters.
I think you make things complete.
I think I like You.
Tsk.
[And I still think you don't make sense half of the time.]
Oh, fuck. I got editing to do and I'm typing pathetic lil googlypop stuff that doesn't do justice to writing abilities. Oh, fuck, whatever. I can't think straight. I got 23.5 outta 30 for PQS test- all thanks to my monkey on marijuana. The module's fucking bullcrap, I swear. Life Sciences Revolution test next week. Cheebyekanina. Not that I'm gonna study for that, of course.
I think I swear too much. Tsk.
- Newswriting editing.
- Newswriting angles.
- Newspaper layouts.
- Newspaper name!
- Management final project.
- Management Presentation.
- Media Research SPSS Analysis shit.
- Media Research Final Report.
- Media Research final presentation.
- Media Research exam [ARGH!]
- Advertising Media stuff.
- Advertising Emo Ad.
- Advertising Pitch/ Presentation.
- Advertising exam [ARRRGH!]
- Radio Interview Test [Which, btw, I completely forgot about!]
See. That's 15 whole lines without cursing. I'm getting better. In the meantime, I think Imma go wash my hair and get crackin.