Friday, September 03, 2004
Its sight leaves me gasping for breath. It almost throbs under my touch. The virgin tangy taste sends shivers down my spine. Orgasmic, I tell you.
There's nothing like durians.
Wah lau. They's fucking good, can?
I've been spending too much moolah on food. And on new books. Books rock. Fuzz love books.
OH. I got 90% on the media management financial test. Woohoo. Unfortunately, most of the final grade depends on the projects, so... let's just put it at that. Tsk.
Cheebye lah. Newswriting confirm cannot get A.
Radio have to do fucking well for the coming tests. Currently, my average's a B. Alright with Dalet.
Media Research & Advertising- I'll have to fucken ace the exams.
Sigh.
Have to go to the doctor's to get the pils for the headaches again. And have a sudden case of allergy reaction.
I'm waiting for Nip/Tuck to come on but somehow I suspect in the midst of school, the season has ended. No more Mr Egoistic-Spanish-speaking-hellovasexayplayer Surgen. That guy who used to be from Charmed. Yeah, he has a receding hairline, but he oozes of sex appeal. Wah lau.
I can't wait for this semester to be over. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I can't wait for this semester to be over.
Oh. Btw. Happy Birthday Jamie, my beloved dinosaur and half-roast kaki. You rock my socks, woman.
Received email from Kon who apparently loves it at Harvard. His journal entries are so cute.
I love Mainee. She's the bomb.
I got work to do. I'm fucken tired. Got fucken PQS test monday. Ah, fuck it.
Fuck it all. Too tired to care, to bothered to noticed.
I myself am hell.
posted by Fuzzy @ 22:25
monologue.