Thursday, September 09, 2004
A quick post before I slave with newswriting again.
I wanna throw my ovaries out the window. Fuckass periods. Panadol Menstrual doesn't do shit. I'm having cramps so bad I can't bleeding concentrate on my work.
Bejezzuz.
On a brighter note, as of 25 October, I'll be an editorial intern for Catalog Magazine [http://www.catalogmagazine.com]. WOOHOO! It's a new magazine, only in its 7th issue. And it's like Juice kinda thing. Only more arty farty.
In their august issue there was a fashion spread with Denise Keller. Wearing nothing but a party hat. Of course, they censored her cunt, and she just covered her boobs with her arm. Any Keller fans? Their September issue had like 2 or 4 pages worth of sunglasses. Now, who's the sunglasses whore here?
F-U-Z-Z-I-E!
And for the most part of the job, the editor, Phin [who is an np mass comm graduate] said I will be shopping.
Pure orgasmic pleasure.
And they get hoards of free cosmetics. Woohoo!
And it's gonna be Xmas issue. BEST.
All the moooooore I can't wait for the sem to be ooooover!
[And YES, I'll get paid!]
posted by Fuzzy @ 20:52
monologue.