Wednesday, September 08, 2004
This is just GREAT.
2 weeks after the deadline of self securement, Mediacorp Publishing calls me up. Catalog Magazine calls me up.
Good God.
CATALOG MAGAZINE IS SO FUCKING COOL, CAN???!!! *#$^&$^$#&#@*
Just my damned luck.
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
WAH LAU. Bad luck streak going on for very long already, balls. Had the Dalet/ Console/ Call-in Radio Test today. Got a freaking B+.
B+!!!!!!!!
And only because my conversation with the caller (Lins) was too short. My execution DAMN perfect, can? Even my filler music ended ON THE SPOT and I can never do Math!!!! And Yoka concluded his comments with "Good try anyway."
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
I think Felix Tan is the most hilarious radio lecturer ever. He knows what he's doing. He does brilliant accent imitations. My fave's when he & vee starts speaking in fillipino accents. So fucken hilarious.
He's good in my books.
Had a press conference on Tuesday in school. The executive producer & publicity manager of a SG-US feature film collaboration called Cages. While I wouldn't exactly say my question was " a good question", some stupid fucks asked some realy really really insipid questions.
There are some who don't understand the meaning of a lead-in. You do not start talking about private investors and then ask question about the physically handicapped actor. That's just plain dumb. Then there's that category of stupid fucks who don't listen to the questions being asked over and over and over again and STILL ask the same damned question, only phrased differently. Then there's yet another category (or actually, one individual in particular) who doesnt bleeding understand the term "follow-up question". Then again, considering her, I should have expected pure stupidity anyway.
Not that the Cages people were any good. Their publicity person sucked. All he does is just go round and round and round the question, without answering it directly. Both of them sounded like they didn't know their shit and all they were doing was trying to market the movie to us. And the stupid thing was they didn't even attempt to be subtle about it. Sad them, I say.
Me, vee, mainee and ah fang were tralking about it and all we needed to do was research abit on the movie and go up there and replace the two speakers. I bet we'd do a better job promoting the film.
Tsk.
Now I've to write the bleeding article. I dunno where to start. Die lah.
I wanna win lottery. I wanna win like 95 million bucks, quit school and travel forever and ever and ever. Then on my tombstone, they can write "Because she left on a jetplane." Haha. Sad me.
OH. During PQS class this week, Dayung Sampan passed around a piece of paper, asking for everyone's email. Of course, the smarter ones did not. Then today he called me and mumbled something about wanting everybody's email for the class benefit, and I told him i didn't want to give people my email. And he insisted that it's for the benefit of the class.
And of course, I fucking blew u at him. Quote: "I don't fucking care about the fucking PQS class. Go fuck off and fucking leave me alone, you stupid fuck." And hung up on him.
I'm the bomb. Wait till I see him in school, I will FUCKING KILL HIM.
Announcement: Mr Bangras IS DA BOMB. I emailed him regarding the companies emailing me before I blogged and after I wrote the previous paragraph, he called me and explained to me everything, including the fact that the Catalog Magazine editor, Phin Wong called him yesterday but he was not at his desk.
Anyhow, at the end of the day, I might be able to intern for Catalog Magazine after all. HOPEFULLY the editor replies asap.
I have so much love for Mr Bangras now [on top of the fact that he gave me a 90% for financial test].
Looks like lady luck's back on my side. Hopefully, I can cling on to her till the end of semester.
posted by Fuzzy @ 20:35
monologue.