Monday, September 20, 2004
A Word From Our Sponsor...[well, not exactly.]

Get INK-ed now!
From the desk of THE fashionista-cum-apparel-design-and-merchandising, Christy Chow, we bring you INK.
INK specialises in individually yet most professionally hand-printed tees and tanks. With designs spelling individual artism, INK aims to provide quality garments to every individual.
Choose your own skin & your own design, and get INK-ed TODAY!
Go to http://www.geocities.com/ink_it_now/ for designs & skins! For further information, you can contact Christy directly at 9857 7999 or you can contact her thru ME.
[P.S.: As for sizing, a size S tank top would fit a Topshop UK Size 8 -10. M tank, about 12 - 14. Tee shirts are a slightly looser fit. For collection, I'm going down to TP Wednesday, so I could collect for you, of course, you'd have to pay me 1st! I'm ordering 2, Christy baybee!]
INK it on your 2nd skin!
posted by Fuzzy @ 10:17
monologue.