Saturday, October 30, 2004
Because it's Halloween!
New blogskin, all thanks to the multi-talented Marilyn. Had a kickass time at the partay [although initially i was [to use a quote from Noodle] freezing my tits off outside the bar as the door bitch]. I'll tell the phicktures to the yakking for you:
Also a collage thinggie adapted from Marilyn. But I reckon I prolly wont do it ever again coz it's too much work.
I have written-and rewritten- a gajabillion stories. My CD reviews, Phin said [Phin's the only goth rawkstar looking person on the first few photos btw], were too nice, so I had to redo them. And of course, I redid them the way I would write my blog. Let's all spell b-i-t-c-h-y together now.
Met Veetaples at the kopitiam in between her studio & my office yesterday. YAY! Also met Dan after his prayers& bumped into Jez & Shaheera in town when I was sending back stuff to Pacific Plaza, Far East, Paragon, Wisma & Heeren.
Got an invite to the reopening of Tangs 2nd & 3rd levels. I love the invite- it's purple and silver. I'd love to go, problem is with Tangs there'll be all these swanky doodles of the rich and famous, so I'd prolly need to dress up all zingy and jazz. Bleargh.
I'll be watching Shark's Tale premiere with Dan on Monday [woot!], preview of Pride & Prejudice with Marilyn on Tuesday [and I hope I don't have to write a review for it!]
I've convinced my muddles that there is absolutely no need to get me hari raya outfits. They're a god damned waste of moolah since I'd be wearing em once a year anyway. Thank God. I've only managed this after a good 4-hr shopping trip this afternoon.
Spent the rest of the day catching up with lost sleep during the week. Funny how I don't mind not sleeping to finish stuff for work and I'd complain and complain if gone without sleep for school.
I think there's some sorta football match gg on coz they're men screaming their head off every 3mins in my neighbourhood.
I'm sleepy again.
I feel like going down to Borders' to grab a new book tmr. Parentals going down to JB, which means I'm gonna be stuck with The Abdominable Sibling.
He is getting more irritating by the second I swear. Stupid annoying egocentric Victoria boy who doesn't make any bleeding sense.
And I still cannot believe he got a B4 for English. How fucked up is that?!
I love this blogskin. Alot more space to stuff more phicktures.
See the top right hand corner of the photos? There's this girl from Fly Entertainment who was serving food and all during the party and she's got this awesome hugeass hair. I think I wanna make mine like hers and it's only 70 smacks.
Woot! Hair makeover alert!
And btw, I have never seen or met so many gays my entire life before the party last night. Haha. Oh, the beeyouteafool media industry.
Have I mentioned I wanna quit school and join the industry now?
Toodles, ya'll. Have a good what's-left-of-your-weekend.
posted by Fuzzy @ 23:16
monologue.