Saturday, October 09, 2004
Window blinds open, I need music, My headphones, the epitaph to my deafness. Longing to hear you, waiting to see you. One chance; one moment, a simple glimpse of you.
You carry the things that i have left behind. My sanctity my sanity. The fight which has yet to be won. Wheels. The hourglass. Time. Thoughts. Where to begin. At the end where exactly does the end begin. I digress... who would save us from ourselves?
Befuddled hearts, confusion, confused, where when why how, for what reason do i walk alone?Alone grasping for the inevitably unreachable. Where are you? How do I tell you? Do you want to know?
Answers to questions not yet known. Explanations.? Explanations to answers of questions that have yet to be asked. Babbling nonsense the confusion I've been left with. A stagnant smell of that thick musky scent you leave behind.
Befuddled hearts grasping for the unreachable. So many times, in timelisness as it would seem, I've reached for you. I am still intrigued by you. By your thoughts. By your words. By your very self.
But how you confuse me.
I hate you sometimes.
posted by Fuzzy @ 23:18
monologue.