Tuesday, November 23, 2004
I have to complete the following by tonight.
(a) Jay Sean's CD Review
(b) Ja Rule's CD Review
(c) Shu Uemura's Lip Gloss Review
(d) Shu Uemura's Brush Set Write Up
(e) Jeremy's interview transcript
And so far, I've only completed (a). I cannot listen to Ja Rule. The more I listen to him, the more fucked up I get. Cheebye. Stupid muthafucker. I hate his music.
Poor Jeremy Bum Bum is leaving for reservist this Wed. Meaning I'll be Phin's only writer. Just. My. Luck.
I don't mind writing, but it's crazy. And proof reading! ARGH!
Fuckkit. I'm doing Snoop at HMV Heeren again tmr. People who wanna be in Catalog, come down dressed in ur best during lunch and look out for a chick in pink and green (me) armed with a camera.
Working at Catalog makes me broke. The following are what I've bought for the past week
- Bookbinders - leather 2005 organiser
- Forever 21 - hot pink tote
- Utopia - hand painted glass beaded necklace [10% press discount]
- Some shop in Far East- my PIMP jacket [20% press discount]
- FCUK - fcuk's 'wot no logo?' tee
- Flip - pink and white striped mini [15% press discount]
- Six - Blue plastic bangle
- Adidas - pink waterbottle
- Adidas - pink cap
- Borders - The Unbearable Lightness of Being
- Borders - Desert Flower
- Topshop - preppy purple top
- Topshop - plunge neckline top
And I still need jeans, a new bag and more tees.
Ok, not need. Want. Happy? Tsk.
Ok, Shu Uemura war paint, here I come.
posted by Fuzzy @ 01:59
monologue.