Oh, I Forgot to Tell You
Phin sent me to get E33 & Wild Turkey from 7-Eleven when we were at Holland V distributing the mag to Antipodean, Wala's, Tango, yaddayaddayadda.
And the guy at the counter asked me for ID.
ME. For ID.
What the fuck do I look like?
TWELVE???!!!!
I can't believe of all places I got carded at 7-Eleven.
Ridiculous pucks.
Oh! Imma watch Princess Diaries 2 with Maynaise tmr. Woot!
And with much thanks to Hari Raya, I can go shopping! Finally. Not shop for the mag, but shop for myself. HAH. I'm in lurve with all these makeup stuffus with pretty pretty packaging.
Packaging just kills me.
I reserved this jacket from Topshop Suntec on Friday. And they only reserve it till today. Tsk. I hope it's still there tmr though.
I've to attend a meeting in the office at 10am with the editorial team. Which basically means me, Phin & Jeremy. Haha. And obviously they'll be late.
Nothing to blog about lah. Later, ya'll.