Friday, December 10, 2004
Thank God for Catalog.
An SMS text conversation between me & Jeremy:
Fuzzy: I hate PR. I hate PR. I hate PR. I think the teacher hates me. The first thing she told me to do was to pack my bags, get out of her class and go see a doctor. I hate PR. I hate PR. I hate PR.
Jeremy: My dear, I wonder what'll happen to you if they made NS mandatory for girls.
Fuzzy: I'll shoot myself and die. No wait, I'll join a nunnery and become a nun. It should be almost unethical to make nuns serve NS.
Jeremy & Fuzzy: [magazine talk]
Fuzzy: OH. I have the hottest drama and poetry teacher! I officially declare Mondays 3-5 as my fave time of the week.
Jeremy: Take a pic of him! You know Fridae's Snowball Party's License been denied?
Fuzzy: REALLY?!!! WHY?! (And why do you seem so free?)
Jeremy: Go read their website. M'fucks. I'm actually in some jungle where you're supposed to dig holes to shit and we feed mosquitoes.
Fuzzy: That's gross.
Jeremy: I'm going to apply more insect repellent now, Fuzzy. Later!
posted by Fuzzy @ 09:37
monologue.