T'was the Night Before Christmas
Fine, fine, it's already Christmas morning. Merry Xmas!
I shall conclude my Xmas eve with 3 things:
1. Brad Pitt has a divine ass. And a bod to match. I just don't like his face. [Caught Ocean's Twelve at Pat's] But you know, his face don't matter much. I'll just emphasise it again, Brad Pitt has a DIVINE ass.
2. Smoking and late nights give you bad skin. Xmas and parties [and tree cakes] make you fat.
3. I think people below the height of 1.55 [unless you rock and I love you] shouldn't be allowed out on Xmas eve. They're a bane to normal people existence. Seriously. It's not my fault when i sock your eye with my knee if you're not using your God-given eyes to actually look to see where you're going. For the love of God, I was trying to be nice for once and these people just completely ruined it all. Stupid people doing stupid last minute shopping on Christmas.
3.1 Have I mentioned Brad Pitt has this amazing ass?!