Sunday, January 02, 2005
Because it's my summer.
I buried my feet in sand
With a woolen blanket to keep me safe
And though the box held skipping stones
And summer dreamers when no one's home
Childhood broken telephones
i'm alone now.
it's my summer.
I swung my legs into the air
With handcuffs locked protecting my fall
And in the seat sat a lying lady
Soaring high to miscarry the baby
With playground fun & alcohol maybes.
i'm alone now.
it's my summer.
I pushed my weight down the slope.
With cherry flavoured puddles at the end.
And despite the bruises on my back
And tired eyes from anxiety attacks
She salts my sores in hopes of payback.
i'm alone now.
it's my summer.
He touched my face with sweaty palms
In the morning sun's hugging arms.
i'm alone now.
it's my summer.
posted by Fuzzy @ 18:34
monologue.