burnnnn!!! SIZZLEEEE!!!! so he's in for fashion fest? i'll put my name down for dresser and backstage. muah hahaha! i get my share of him naked too! who cares about oil-ing.. ekky hands. oh wait, that IS awesome! fffarrg.
Christy: I don't exactly find the male anatomy very aesthetically pleasing. I'll be happy just oiling his body.
Anonymous: Thanks! Your feedback's appreciated. And it made me feel all warm and fuzzy too. Heh.
Eileen: Phin is PROUDLY gay. But of course, as ed, he has to remain professional during shoots. He's usually just texting the whole world how hot the models are.
And I dunno about Hunter, tho. And Jon's not confirmed, though. We're just delirious thinking about it. =)
EEK! you call that hot?! I've seen hotter. I'm telling you, that's nothing compared to the guy in the Oye Mi Canto video (I DONT KNOW HIS NAME!!!). Now that one, ARGGGGGGGGH!