Bloody Poonani and Media Whoring.
I have another unwelcomed guest on my facial shores. I thought God would be kind enough to spare me of any more unwanted guests after the dark eyerings I have that are probably bigger that the Amazon Rainforest.
Of course not.
Welcome Fredette- the hugest pimple that has ever erupted on my right cheek. If Jeremy was reading this, he'd say "The lord IS fair!" because I don't have as much zits as he had at 18. Bitch. And yes, he'll christian Lil Miss Pimple here Fredette coz his last huge ass one was called Fred.
Funny how Phin's latest wrinkle and Jeremy's last pimple have the same names. I have been trying to get rid of Fredette for the past 4 days, but NOTHING works. It seems that stuff that appear on my face are as stubborn as I am.
Tough Luck.
Meet the stylist for the Slightly Over-Pretentious Stylist concept for April - Me! Eccentric, eclectic, ridiculously impractical with loads of vintage influence. And I LOVE styling it. I swear I haven't had so much fun styling a concept for ages and this concept's so fucking crazy, I'm in love with it.
I have a sneaky suspicion I'll end up purchasing at least half of what I've borrowed for the shoot.
Speaking of shoots, because Jeremy is contributing to the tsunami-drenched economy of good ole' Phuket and Phin is a busy bumblebee with Fashion Fest and the mumbo jumbo we will have with Tangs, I styled all of April's shoots alone yesterday. Holly did the ironing and stuff, and yours truly styled everything. Usually, I'll be the one ironing and fooling around with the kitties. Yesterday, I swear I couldn't have been any more nervous.
But I'm proud of myself. There is progress. If all goes well, who knows I might have a full time job waiting for me when I graduate. Hopefully, lah.
In other news, I'm hoping to write for another freepress magazine, fl.ag. It's text-based, as opposed to Catalog, which is good, I guess. I feel like a freepress whore.
My editor and features writer are da bomb, I swear. They make me streetsmart-er for the media.
Oh, God, I can't wait to get done with school, become a media workaholic and marry the industry.