Tuesday, May 03, 2005
firm it up, baby!
I have this thing about firm handshakes. I think they're incredibly sexy. I mean, seriously, the last thing you want is a limp handshake. That's almost as bad as having to fake The Big O.
Picture this - you're at a smaltzy tra la la event and you're meeting the beautiful, the rich and the famous. Your self esteem is also at its tops - good hair, perfect makeup, gorgeous dress. Then this drop dead gorgeous creature comes up to you and your companion for the evening and introduces himself. He has that signature Paul Smith fragrance on that you can't get enough of, mixed with subtle cigarette smoke smell that seems to make him even sexier. He extends his hand and you extend yours, with this ridiculous bubble of hope in your chest.
And all you fucking got was a limp handshake from a cold hand.
Pfuit.
It's like having Spike D without the chocolate coating, like watching Tom & Jerry without Jerry, it's like finding out you have an event to go to after work and you realise you don't have anymore lip gloss!
Firm handshakes make all the difference in the world. I think it's as sexy coming from a woman or a man. I think from a woman, it's like she's this powerhouse bitch who means business and commands authority.
And from a guy, it's just so fucking sexy lah.
One firm handshake to go, thanks.
posted by Fuzzy @ 01:32
monologue.