My mother believes my mouth will get me into big trouble soon. I too think I should stop declaring my thoughts to the rest of the world, especially when it isn't exactly... pleasant.
Then again, it's not like I can help it of someone chooses to walk on the surface of God's earth wearing a black translucent halter with its front completely covered with silver sequins. It's only on two conditions you're allowed to dress like that - you're on a Versace runway or you're a hooker.
Like yesterday Jeremy and I were on our way to Hard Rock Cafe to watch poultry perform [ok, it was a showcase for this band called Rooster. But anybody who names themselves after a chicken has got to feather-brained. Heh.] and this woman in front of us was wearing this wraparound pink skirt with a thong line that can be seen from Mars.
I pointed it out to Jeremy, and in doing so, I pointed it out to the rest of the human population on the streets of Orchard Road.
Tsk.