I have a new pretty green skirt that I'd really really like to show off but I can't 'cos my four-year-old, 2 megapixel Panasonic Lumix digital camera died on me a few weeks ago.
Pfooi. Anyway, back to my skirt. The best part of the skirt is that it has a ribbon thinggie that ties to a big huge bow at the back. I love it. It makes me feel like a princess.
For those of you who've no idea [and who haven't already constantly tease me about it], when I was a kid, I wanted to be a strawberry when I grew up. After that, I decided I wanted to be a princess. I still want to be a princess, though. I'm already convinced I'm of royal heritage, anyway.
And in case you haven't been informed, here's my prince charming:

And he'll come in a white tux, riding a Vespa.
WAH LAU EH, SO FUCKING HOT, CAN?!