So hype's fashion shoot is about 14 hours away and we're less than a week away from print date and our beloved designer, Weicong, has just had his laptop die on him.
But hey, we've got a kickass team, we'll make it somehow. And our shoot tmr - we've got a brilliant photographer, a brilliant stylist but unfortunately, a not-so brill client. But whatever, as long as we get done with it. Although it might come after the all nighters, the cans of Red Bull and the cursing and swearing at the Macs in the newsroom.
And the recent events has made me realise that our lecturers rock. And I met our new MedLaw lecturer today as well. He's quite nice, I'm just hoping he can keep us awake at 8am.
I can't wait to get done with school. Actually for now, just let me live through hype's offstone.
Hype rocks lah. I rock harder, of course.